Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Butterybunz' Red Mistress from Mexico

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #41
Whats the tire specs and wheel offset? have spacers on? looks like its poking out a bit. Very nice.
225/45/16 Tires
Offset is 30et front and 35et rear
Stock suspension

No rubbing except for extreme bumps or dips

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Installed the COBB FMIC, COBB RMM, ATP Charge Pipe, and Injen Exhaust this past weekend!

Looking very nice! Couple of questions, how are you finding the Cobb Mm vs the boomba? And how are you liking the injen CBE? Sounds raspy? Deep? Cheers

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #45
Looking very nice! Couple of questions, how are you finding the Cobb Mm vs the boomba? And how are you liking the injen CBE? Sounds raspy? Deep? Cheers
I never installed the Boomba, read reviews that it was much stiffer than the Cobb and decided to go Cobb since it's a daily driver. The Cobb mount works great and only has slight vibration which I like.

I REALLY like my Injen CBE, it sounds great and pops. Warning though: tons of drone from 75MPH+, below 75MPH drone is very minimal. I am still on stock downpipe though. If I had to do it again I would get the Raw Unfinished top instead of the Burnt Titanium. The blue finish on the tip wore away really quickly. Install was very easy and fitment was great. I did get the upgraded mount bushings.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I never installed the Boomba, read reviews that it was much stiffer than the Cobb and decided to go Cobb since it's a daily driver. The Cobb mount works great and only has slight vibration which I like.

I REALLY like my Injen CBE, it sounds great and pops. Warning though: tons of drone from 75MPH+, below 75MPH drone is very minimal. I am still on stock downpipe though. If I had to do it again I would get the Raw Unfinished top instead of the Burnt Titanium. The blue finish on the tip wore away really quickly. Install was very easy and fitment was great. I did get the upgraded mount bushings.
Sucks the finish didn't last! That was my favourite part, yeah I like the single tip waayy better! Looks good so far! I am getting my boomba transmission adapter+bushings done atm, Cobb Rmm tomorrow, will see how it all feels! Yours looks good thus far👊🏽

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #47
Sucks the finish didn't last! That was my favourite part, yeah I like the single tip waayy better! Looks good so far! I am getting my boomba transmission adapter+bushings done atm, Cobb Rmm tomorrow, will see how it all feels! Yours looks good thus far????????????
Thanks man! The Injen sounds different from all the other exhausts because of the straight through design. I eneded up getting the FSWERKS Short throw adapter and bushings, haven't installed them yet. Good luck with your build and have fun!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Thanks man! The Injen sounds different from all the other exhausts because of the straight through design. I eneded up getting the FSWERKS Short throw adapter and bushings, haven't installed them yet. Good luck with your build and have fun!
I am enjoying the boomba adpter so far (can't wait for the shift lever) just got the Cobb Rmm today and I gotta say I am disappointed , still can feel the engine move, would go boomba if I could do it again. Let me know how the fswerks feels?!

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #49
I am enjoying the boomba adpter so far (can't wait for the shift lever) just got the Cobb Rmm today and I gotta say I am disappointed , still can feel the engine move, would go boomba if I could do it again. Let me know how the fswerks feels?!
Will do! My real goal with the RMM was to eliminate the engine from hitting the firewall during hard shifting which the Cobb was able to do for me. IDK if I'd want to give up the comfort in the search for a stiffer mount. Good news is you can probably sell the Cobb for almost as much as you paid for it.

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #50
I've been tuned on 87 octane all winter from Tune+. $17 for a full tank (11 gallons). Once Spring hits I'll be doing a 91 octane tune and an e40 tune.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Will do! My real goal with the RMM was to eliminate the engine from hitting the firewall during hard shifting which the Cobb was able to do for me. IDK if I'd want to give up the comfort in the search for a stiffer mount. Good news is you can probably sell the Cobb for almost as much as you paid for it.
I think I finally figured out why I am still feeling vibrations, they put the stock Rmm back in the Cobb box but what I also found was a black washer, that was suppose to go on with the mount😡 Paid 50$ for install.

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #53
I think I finally figured out why I am still feeling vibrations, they put the stock Rmm back in the Cobb box but what I also found was a black washer, that was suppose to go on with the mount😡 Paid 50$ for install.
It's a really easy install. Do you have the space and time to install yourself?

Why didn't you install the downpipe? :)
Decided to keep the car daily driver friendly, figured it would be too loud and not emissions friendly with the catless dp.

twolf

Decided to keep the car daily driver friendly, figured it would be too loud and not emissions friendly with the catless dp.
Is it for sale by chance?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club

Nah bud, just going to take to them and demand they fix it on the spot because it's their fault, also the whole over torqued the bolt to compensate for the gap. Complete bs

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #57
Installed the FSWERKS short shift kit with upgraded bushings. It's a legit mod that made a big difference for more direct shorter shifts, I highly recommend!