Can the Fist tow a small trailer?

Member ID
I'm thinking of getting rid of my truck. It just sits. I use it once a week but only to drive it. I actually only need it to haul lumber or bags of cement like 6 times a year when working on a project in my yard and next summer when that project is finished, I plan to not start any more F'in projects!!. Can the Fist tow a small hitch trailer?

Member ID
I was actually wondering this myself. The standard fiesta hitch kits look like they might run into the st bumper as it's a bit different

Member ID
I was wondering the same thing for the same reason, but figured that when I need to do work like that I will just rent a U-Haul pick up. Save me from hurting the car and having to look at the receiver.......

OP
R
Member ID
Thread Starter #4
I was wondering the same thing for the same reason, but figured that when I need to do work like that I will just rent a U-Haul pick up. Save me from hurting the car and having to look at the receiver.......
Yah, but say I need two 4 inch x 4 inch x 8 foot posts, hate to rent a truck for just that. Now Home Depot and Lowes can rent the truck to me for $25, but then I have to make two trips (return the truck). Maybe get this small 4x6 trailer for $600
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Northstar-Trailers-4-ft-x-6-ft-Sportstar-1-ATV-Trailer-Kit-NS1/204187273?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cG%7cBase%7cPLA%7cD25T%7cTools&gclid=CITI6bT5xscCFYKPHwod4K8K5g&gclsrc=aw.ds

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Member ID
should be no problem. i plan on using my car to tow my motor bike around

OP
R
Member ID
Thread Starter #6
get one of them hidden hitches where when it's off you can barley see it, it's just a square hole.

Member ID
There's a guy that used his hitch for a small trailer for his autocross tires and what not over a multi-state trip. I don't see why you couldn't.

If you can fit 3 other 250 lb friends in your car, why not a small trailer with a small load?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Keep it under the GVWR listed on the sticker in the door jamb and you'll be fine. It won't be much but it's definitely possible.