Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can you use GoPro mounts with an AP3?

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Before I buy a dedicated AP3 mount from Amazon, can I use my GoPro suction mount? Or do I need to order an adapter?

I have neither with me, or I'd physically check...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Before I buy a dedicated AP3 mount from Amazon, can I use my GoPro suction mount? Or do I need to order an adapter?

I have neither with me, or I'd physically check...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
You know, the solution that worked best for me was a cheap iphone vent-magnet mount (it clips to the vent, has a magnetic plate). The rear cover of the AP is magnetic, so it just sits there on the vent to the right of my steering wheel. I don't know if that works for you, but it was such a simple 9 dollar solution that I've left it.

As far as the gopro mount, you could probably check thingiverse for a 3d-printable cobb-to-flat gopro adapter, but it's probably more work than it's worth. Another option could be a RAM mount, but then you're talking 30 bucks to dash mount it - I think Cobb's mount solution is even cheaper than that.