Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GoPro Video of my Fiesta ST

Hey guys here is a little video I made with my new fiesta hope you enjoy! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you would like. [:)]
[lovest]

[video=youtube;DNMGPz6EbfA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNMGPz6EbfA[/video]

GAbOS

1. Death grips on the wheel are bad. Learn to use your thumbs more and you will gain back fatigue and feel!
2. Use your damn blinkers on public roads and take an moment to give a actual fuq about the state of fish wearing hats and whatever those legal implications may have before you change lanes.! You are not the only one out there. lolol There are others out there with you.

Thanks for the vids of your mods.

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #5
1. Death grips on the wheel are bad. Learn to use your thumbs more and you will gain back fatigue and feel!
2. Use your damn blinkers on public roads and take an moment to give a actual fuq about the state of fish wearing hats and whatever those legal implications may have before you change lanes.! You are not the only one out there. lolol There are others out there with you.

Thanks for the vids of your mods.
Lol no "death grip" was used. Also I used my indicators every single time I change lanes in the video and out of the video for that matter. If you watch you can see me move my fingers to tap the indicator. Our Fiestas have a 3 blink feature when u tap it it does 3 blinks. So next time when you accuse someone of doing something wrong pay more attention or just enjoy watching a video instead of trying to insult people on the internet.

PhoenixM3

Fun! I still cringe when people pass on the right, even though it is perfectly legal, normal and acceptable in the states. I've just become accustomed to living overseas......