Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car going in on nov 6th.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Seems ford in town here is really booked up fixing cars. Lets hope they can get my nav fixed on the 6th. And lets hope i can avoid crossing the 100k mark before then.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Speak to your service rep about the possibility of going over. If the problem is reported and or documented before 100k you should be good. I did it with mine about the leaky axle seals. He just wrote down the miles on the car at the reported miles instead of a lil over like the car was.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I dont think i can put 2300 miles on the car in 3 weeks-ish. Idk i just worry is all. Ill make sure to talk to them on it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If it was me Id roll in that Shit hole and show them what's wrong with the documented mileage I came in at just in case I did go over the 100k mark before I was able to make it in there to get it serviced due to them being "Busy".

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Yeah. I might on saturday and let them know the current milage on the car just incase. Its difficult for me to get across town during the week due to my shift and sleep schedule. Lol.