Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car Stalling or "Stuttering" when Idle

I don’t think I have had this issue since switching to the older evap line. Though I’m not sure if this fixed the problem or my most recent tune.

I have similar upgrades on my 2017 st
-Whoosh hybrid turbo, 11psi wastegate from montune
-cobb intake
-cobb fmic
-turbosmart Bov plumb back v2
-Cobb catted downpipe
-one step colder plugs gapped to .28
-mishimoto catch can
Cobb rmm
-tune by adam at tune+
Car has 28k miles, upgrades since 10k no issues have had it stutter and want to shut off a couple of times after getting gas but once I get going and do a quick pull issue goes away haven't had this issue for while now but it has happened in the past.

Hey guys,

Car does it even when it's 52mi to E / all the time.
I have replaced the Lowside Fuel Pressure Sensor (an issue I read about in the EcoBoost Mustangs), Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor up at the fuel rail, Throttle Body assembly (was wondering if throttle position sensor was glitching), MAF replaced and I've even gone back to stock tune and it still does it. Spark plugs are gapped at .026.

Thinking it is a bad MAP sensor. Any ideas?
hey we’re you ever able to figure it out cause I’m having the same exact problem. Please let me know. I’m running a s280 and the typical bolt ons as well.

This happened to me twice in the last year. I turned the car off, restarted it, it went away....both times. Dunno what it could be.
What do you mean by turning the car off and restarting it? like some type of reset or do you literally mean that, cause I dont think that will help.

So I talked to my tuner and he said it could be the evap solenoid so I changed it. Helped a little but still have the issue when I have the ac running