Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Carbon Pixels Wide Body Kit

xxiaze

Has anyone fit this to their FiST? I’ll be installing in a month or two and just want some pointers if possible. I’ve watched some body kit install videos etc... but nothing for this kit or the Fiesta specific.

Wondering if anyone has some experience with this or similar kits... words of wisdom?

Thanks!

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #4
I dont think anyone has due to cost or styling.
Well that’s a big ol’ bummer... kinda. I suppose neat if no one else is really dumb enough to buy it, but lame that I don’t have some second hand knowledge. Hopefully someone opens up doe... has to be someone out there.

Both are still work in progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
People like st__anky are why we can't have nice things in this world. When you tell people you don't care if they don't like it, you infact, do care. He's also the type just from his description to not care about safe alignment specs or anything safe for that matter lol

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #7
People like st__anky are why we can't have nice things in this world. When you tell people you don't care if they don't like it, you infact, do care. He's also the type just from his description to not care about safe alignment specs or anything safe for that matter lol
Well, I know that I personally love the carbon pixels wide body kit. I’d prefer if other people enjoyed it and thought it was as rad as I do! If they don’t, that’s alright... some will not prefer it. To each their own? Some like red, some like blue, I like em wide and low haha. Hopefully fitment of it all isn’t terribly difficult, just looking for some pointers. And, kind sir TDavis, you certainly do have a nice thing! We all do! Beautiful automotive expression! Much preferred over clothing or hair preferences - the art of cars 🚗

Last edited:

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Well, I know that I personally love the carbon pixels wide body kit. I’d prefer if other people enjoyed it and thought it was as rad as I do! If they don’t, that’s alright... some will not prefer it. To each their own? Some like red, some like blue, I like em wide and low haha. Hopefully fitment of it all isn’t terribly difficult, just looking for some pointers. And, kind sir TDavis, you certainly do have a nice thing! We all do! Beautiful automotive expression! Much preferred over clothing or hair preferences - the art of cars 🚗
My post had nothing to do with me not liking the kit lol. Its not bad, but almost too flashy for me. I'm just talking about the instagram post specifically. I was just stating that when I read the description, I chuckled and thought to myself, this is the typical stance boi who doesn't care about anyone else but himself so safety is last on his list, or not even on it at all.

Sorry, you'll find I'm not a fan of the stance scene, at all. But I digress

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #11
My post had nothing to do with me not liking the kit lol. Its not bad, but almost too flashy for me. I'm just talking about the instagram post specifically. I was just stating that when I read the description, I chuckled and thought to myself, this is the typical stance boi who doesn't care about anyone else but himself so safety is last on his list, or not even on it at all.

Sorry, you'll find I'm not a fan of the stance scene, at all. But I digress
I can totally appreciate that