Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cheap Rear Wing?

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
https://www.ebay.com/itm/255128863788
Why is this wing so cheap? Does this seem legit to yall? I'm getting tired of not being able to open my hatch for fear of the JB weld holding my wing on finally failing and I want to replace the broken wing. However I don't feel like shelling out $400 for a new one from Tasca. If this one is decent, It's probably my best option until I can get the carbon fiber one from whoosh.

If anyone is wondering, Boomba wing risers killed my oem wing

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
https://www.ebay.com/itm/255128863788
Why is this wing so cheap? Does this seem legit to yall? I'm getting tired of not being able to open my hatch for fear of the JB weld holding my wing on finally failing and I want to replace the broken wing. However I don't feel like shelling out $400 for a new one from Tasca. If this one is decent, It's probably my best option until I can get the carbon fiber one from whoosh.

If anyone is wondering, Boomba wing risers killed my oem wing
IMG_0977.jpeg
New wing installed! We did have to enlarge one of the mounting holes to get it to fit. Also, we had to drill the holes for the wires for the third brake light. All in all it took maybe an hour and a half to install. The wing was $134 shipped to my door, so significantly cheaper than an oem one from tasca.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Also if anyone in NC wants a wing I have my broken one. I’m not shipping it so you’re gonna have to pick it up