Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Quality Parts for Cheap - Bilsteins, Shifter, Catchcan, Intercooler etc.

Trader history for StayPuft (0)

All parts were from my 2015 that I bought new in 2014. Recently sold the car and got into a new platform that is unfortunately much more expensive to play with. Longtime member here and I’m selling everything at very reasonable prices imo. Will drive within reason to meetup for more expensive or multiple items. I wfh so you can pickup at my house or a public spot local to Glen Ellyn, IL 60137. Will ship for additional expense. Text me anytime for fastest response or more pics 217.622.6063. Thanks, Will.

Also, in the next couple days will also be posting a set of Focus Recaros already setup for bolt into Fiesta and 15" TD 1.2 with snow and summer tires so keep an eye out.

OEM Exhaust Manifold - $25
Seems to me missing a dp bolt.

Bilstein PSS Coilovers - $325
Bilstein PSS kit (front struts/rear shocks) with Blue springs (285/230lb). Part number Bilstein 47-167490. Modified stock upper strut mounts that allow for additional -1.0 of camper. OEM Ford hats already installed so no need to rent a spring compressor to reuse your stock ones. Bilstein perch wrenches included. EXTRA: pair of KYB AGX rear shocks + Eibach/Ground Control GC200.64.67 rear springs (8/2.5”/380lb). Originally setup for a serious Mazda 2 autocross car (1 season) hence the part number. I ran them for 2 summers and 1 winter on the ST and they’ve been off my car for the last 4 years. As you can see, they’re dirty. Threads could use a cleanup. You will need to reset the ride height. You’ll love this kit on a daily driver. Swap out the rear springs and autocross it.

Fwiw it weighs 63lbs. Shipping rough estimates to random zips via FedEx insured at $325 are below. Keep in mind these are estimates.
UT - $125
KS - $93
FL - $108
NY - $108

FSwerks intake tube with K&N cone filter - $45
Makes sweet turbo noises without needing a bov.

Damond Catch Can - $100
Like new condition. Ran for less than 1 oil change. Has the vent option and hose sleeve option.

Levels intercooler - $60
This is their first gen intercooler. Ran it with a Deadhook GT2560 and it worked fine for me. There’s bigger and better out there but this will get the job done. Comes with silicone elbows and band clamps.

Boomba Ultimate Shift Package –$150
Includes the shifter, shifter base bushings, shifter plate, and transmission bushings. Includes original instructions. I loved this setup and installs in like an hour.

Steering Wheel - $50
This is like new condition. Idk how many miles but it still has the matte look to it and isn’t all shiny like they get after like 50k miles. Nice way to spruce up your interior. Or have your worn down stocker sent to Redline for a recover and have a spare.

Fiesta seat heaters – Free
Free to someone who wants a project. I believe the fiesta ones are simple on/off design so cut off the connector and supply switched 12v power. Lmk if you want them and you can Paypal me for a USPS flatrate box.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #4
Received your PMs guys. I'll take a few items to Fedex tomorrow morning and get shipping quotes.

OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #8
Intercooler sold
Seat heaters spoken for

OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #13
Going out of town for the weekend. Please text for inquiries.