Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CJ Pony Fiesta ST COBB Motor Mount Install 2014

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
If this was posted already forgive me...
[video=youtube_share;6F0cmckPyPg]http://youtu.be/6F0cmckPyPg[/video]

Watching this makes me hate that I have to drive my car in the winter. The underside of my car didn't look nearly as nice when I installed my motor mount. Wish I had a lift so I could easily get under there and clean/fix rust.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
for you maybe then the undertray from the diesel fiesta might be a good option
D1_JL on fiestast.net is running it on his MO FiST - he did fab up a piece though

D1_JL on fiestast.net is running it on his MO FiST - he did fab up a piece though
Thanks yea I saw that. I'm not too good at fabricating though...

CanadianST

I'd be worried something like that would trap snow, salt and moisture and actually make things worse if anything got by it. I've always just undercoated my winter cars like crazy. Thankfully my FiST is never going to see snow covered roads, that's my 06 Taurus' job.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'd be worried something like that would trap snow, salt and moisture and actually make things worse if anything got by it. I've always just undercoated my winter cars like crazy. Thankfully my FiST is never going to see snow covered roads, that's my 06 Taurus' job.
Oh my I never thought of the snow and crud.. I was mostly concerned with the added heat you might see from taking away the open airflow as the turbo and DP are on the backside all ready they might end up being in a heated area with less ventilation.. I do see the aero effect on the plus side of this though .. has Dave reported anything back ?

Is the install the same for the 3 door UK models?

Looks like its a direct fit based on some pictures ive seen