Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS is what I want to see; WHAT the 39 can do on a maxed out tune, and NO meth or corn likker. ;)
Well I don't plan on running a tune at the ragged edge to squeeze out every single last little half of horsepower. This is my daily driver that I've had for 6 months so I want it to last me a few more years. BUT! I do have high hopes and expectations so it should be tuned fairly aggressively. [driving]

I'm sure this info is somewhere in this 165 page thread, but how does one go about ordering a cyborg? Is there a wait? Limited supply? Thanks!

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I'm sure this info is somewhere in this 165 page thread, but how does one go about ordering a cyborg? Is there a wait? Limited supply? Thanks!
Message [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] and ask for his phone number. He's a great guy, and his customer service is next to none !

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Message [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] and ask for his phone number. He's a great guy, and his customer service is next to none !

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Well I don't plan on running a tune at the ragged edge to squeeze out every single last little half of horsepower. This is my daily driver that I've had for 6 months so I want it to last me a few more years. BUT! I do have high hopes and expectations so it should be tuned fairly aggressively. [driving]
Ken is really good about analyzing the tune. He'll tell you how much the turbo and fueling the car has in her. I told him I was gonna track the car so he gave me a tune with a little less timing and 1 psi less boost for the track. But the regular cyborg felt really good on my 93 tune, so I'm sure the 39 will feel even better

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
People just don't learn huh
lol why do you seem surprised??

THIS is what I want to see; WHAT the 39 can do on a maxed out tune, and NO meth or corn likker. ;)
What we all want to see is YOU get your damn car, you are in every thread (ok by me ,maybe not by the forum cops) they building your fiesta on mars or?

Siestarider

The internet may have gone dry for jokes, apparently its too politically incorrect to laugh. But this forum makes up for some of the loss. I am laughing.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,650
The internet may have gone dry for jokes, apparently its too politically incorrect to laugh. But this forum makes up for some of the loss. I am laughing.
Glad to hear everything got installed and your up and running Kevin !!!

Now is a good time to award Kevin the "package engineering excellence award" !! I've never seen a turbo packed so securely, lol.

Keep us upgrade !!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What we all want to see is YOU get your damn car, you are in every thread (ok by me ,maybe not by the forum cops) they building your fiesta on mars or?
^^^It's hard to tell if this is meant to be derogatory or not, so I will answer it both ways; First of all I am NOT in "every thread", there are MANY I will avoid (like any thread on the 'anything goes' forum since I want to get FAR AWAY from all of the enraged political/worldview BS on other sites with this type of forum), and most of the audio, detailing, etc. type threads as well.

Next, WTF does, or should it matter to anyone on here whether or not I am on "every thread"??
Like WTF is this site for, ONLY all of those who have owned their cars for 2 years+ and dropped $10K+ worth of mods into them (or the 'big power snobs')?!?

I did NOT see any prerequisites/rules stating one has to have owned their FiST for a certain amount of time/miles before they could post on here when I signed up, but maybe I missed them? [dunno]

Finally, IF everyone is all so concerned about me getting my car, then PLEASE call Ford on my behalf and tell them to get off of THEIR asses, and ship the damned thing to the dealer already, since I have NO way in my power to make them get it to me any quicker (I've tried treats of; cancelling the order, litigation, blowing up the dealership {j/k LOL}, NOTHING works with them), and yes there is NO excuse whatsoever for it taking over 4 months to get one of these cars built and shipped, even from south of the border. [nono]

But in any case, it is NOT my 'fault' that I do not have the car yet, even though there are some on here who would be quick to blame me for not just taking whatever was sitting on a dealer's lot somewhere to merely be 'in one', as they did, even if it was not exactly what they wanted.
Could this be because they do not plan on keeping/having to live with the car for as LONG a time as I must, and plan to do, and it does not matter since they will get out of it in 3 years or less time anyway?

How about this, I will totally stay out of any/all of the hybrid/BT kit threads, even if I am on the verge of buying one myself, and I will get any needed info by incessantly calling/emailing the owners of those companies, would that be acceptable to all who are so offended by my posting in them??

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's what I meant, an aggressive, but SAFE, tune.

I just want to see what can be accomplished with/expected out of this system on straight 93, since NOT all of us are able to run right to a WMI system, big E content fuel, or auxiliary fueling like many others do, and expect everyone else to do as well. [wink]

TempeST

^^^It's hard to tell if this is meant to be derogatory or not, so I will answer it both ways; First of all I am NOT in "every thread", there are MANY I will avoid (like any thread on the 'anything goes' forum since I want to get FAR AWAY from all of the enraged political/worldview BS on other sites with this type of forum), and most of the audio, detailing, etc. type threads as well.

Next, WTF does, or should it matter to anyone on here whether or not I am on "every thread"??
Like WTF is this site for, ONLY all of those who have owned their cars for 2 years+ and dropped $10K+ worth of mods into them (or the 'big power snobs')?!?

I did NOT see any prerequisites/rules stating one has to have owned their FiST for a certain amount of time/miles before they could post on here when I signed up, but maybe I missed them? [dunno]

Finally, IF everyone is all so concerned about me getting my car, then PLEASE call Ford on my behalf and tell them to get off of THEIR asses, and ship the damned thing to the dealer already, since I have NO way in my power to make them get it to me any quicker (I've tried treats of; cancelling the order, litigation, blowing up the dealership {j/k LOL}, NOTHING works with them), and yes there is NO excuse whatsoever for it taking over 4 months to get one of these cars built and shipped, even from south of the border. [nono]

But in any case, it is NOT my 'fault' that I do not have the car yet, even though there are some on here who would be quick to blame me for not just taking whatever was sitting on a dealer's lot somewhere to merely be 'in one', as they did, even if it was not what they wanted (could this be because they do not plan on keeping/having to live with the car for as LONG a time as I must, and plan to do, and it does not matter since they will get out of it in 3 years or less time anyway?).

How about this, I will totally stay out of any/all of the hybrid/BT kit threads, even if I am on the verge of buying one myself, and I will get any needed info by incessantly calling/emailing the owners of those companies, would that be acceptable to all who are so offended by my posting in them??

you should just keep on doing what you're doing. I wish I would have done something similar so I would have been more informed about the mod path that I took before I took it. I have SO MUCH wasted money in my car from buying then selling parts. at least now, you know exactly what you want, or close to it. so no reason to change what you are doing. not to mention most of the questions you ask are really good and informative. if someone wants you out of their thread they will let you know. Keep doing what you're doing and learning all you can so that when you get your car you are ready to go with feet(or tires) to hit the ground running.

Sourskittle - Is an IC the size of the MTC or Depo sufficient in your opinion for the Cyborg39 or would you have to go bigger?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sourskittle - Is an IC the size of the MTC or Depo sufficient in your opinion for the Cyborg39 or would you have to go bigger?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I run the dead hook factory fit one with mine, it seems to keep up with temps right now, but I am also up north where it's cooling off now

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.