Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #181
I've asked for an update from Konig and Fitment - should have that soon. Right now as of my last communication with them ~3 wks ago, we are scheduled to have these produced any day now, with delivery/shipment occurring later this month or early april.

Still deciding if I’m going to get them painted white or another color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've asked for an update from Konig and Fitment - should have that soon. Right now as of my last communication with them ~3 wks ago, we are scheduled to have these produced any day now, with delivery/shipment occurring later this month or early april.
Do you know if it would be possible to increase the run at all? I find myself unexpectedly better off than when you were getting the buy together.
Would completely understand if not.

Do you know if it would be possible to increase the run at all? I find myself unexpectedly better off than when you were getting the buy together.
Would completely understand if not.
If I’m correct he may start a 2nd groupbuy, just don’t know when.

Any update from FI or Konig?

def need to see photos when ya'll get them. i'm kicking myself for not purchasing to be honest. maybe there will be enough interest for a 2nd round.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #187
Any update from FI or Konig?
Yes actually!

I missed an e-mail from them on 3/3 where they stated that the wheels are finished and en route to their warehouse via a shipping container!

I just sent another e-mail today to them asking for update on ETA. I imagine clearing customs could be a bottle neck.

More info to come.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #188
def need to see photos when ya'll get them. i'm kicking myself for not purchasing to be honest. maybe there will be enough interest for a 2nd round.
Keep an eye out for another GB soon...or at least soliciting interest. I have a few things in the works.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
These are going to be great wheels once they show up, but I'm glad I didn't pick up a set since it's taking forever.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #197
These are going to be great wheels once they show up, but I'm glad I didn't pick up a set since it's taking forever.
yeah - took about 4 months from time they placed order w/ konig to time its delivered to USA

I’m in no rush lol, I got clutch issues rn.