Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #222
@CSM ,Hey Bro any idea if Fitment got few Xtra sets ordered ?
they might have but i'm not sure. You should reach out to them directly and ask.

I asked about timing of shipment on Sunday and their response was "these should arrive this week to our warehouse and will ship out late this week or the following week"

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #225
Has anyone heard anything? Been nearly two weeks since they were supposed to get the container.
I talked to them Sunday and they had said they would ship out late this week or next week sometime from their warehouse

I sent them an email as well, to ask if they had extras.

At the very least I'd like 2 for radials up front if I can't get a full set. If all else fails I can wait forever for TD's to come back in stock.

As organizer of all this, I sent a pretty strongly worded email today about this.

Fitment Industries seems to be good about communication when it's related to an Upsell. Not so much for everything else
They're a shoddy business that's all about banking on users posting photos for bragging rights on their website so they don't have to pay for photography themselves, hype on social media/youtube and nothing else. But when it comes to real business, they have shitty CS not to mention poor prices. Seeing what you guys go through, I'm more than happy that I could not join in the GB solely because they could never process my payment over some bug with the CC and my address not matching up. Which is the only time I ever had this problem with buying online.

As organizer of all this, I sent a pretty strongly worded email today about this.

Fitment Industries seems to be good about communication when it's related to an Upsell. Not so much for everything else
They certainly are good at filling up the spam folder in my email. They also sent me an unsolicited text yesterday afternoon trying to get me to enter to win a $500 gift card.

kevinatfms

They certainly are good at filling up the spam folder in my email. They also sent me an unsolicited text yesterday afternoon trying to get me to enter to win a $500 gift card.
I had to call them to have them take me off the texting list and even then the person tried to tell me they couldnt do it. Since then i havent had a single text.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #237
I really regret having gone through Fitment Industries in the first place.

I really regret having gone through Fitment Industries in the first place.
Oakos seems to be good with their RPF-1 stuff, maybe we could convince them to do a run of 15x8 RPF1 or Konigs etc. I'd love a set of 15x8 Hypergrams in 4x108, or Hexaform.

Negi

I am so temped to buy the conversion from Alex and then i can run some Rays gramlights,either 57CR or DR