Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
I haven’t gotten anything yet...hoping it’s because of the ceramic coating I added may add extra time.
Speaking of, is there an easy way to verify the coating was applied?
Yea most likely. I didn't opt for the ceramic coating. Send them an email they should hopefully get back to you. Thats most likely the only reason I got a tracking number is because I sent them an email this morning asking where these rims at.

The 3 that have shipped should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My buddy had a set of Team Dynamic 1.2 in 15x8 +35, he sold me them for a price I couldn't refuse. :(

When you post yours for sale, I'll help you sell them though!
One of the very few 15x8 wheels I like the aesthetics of more than the Dekas, even though they are heavier by a little bit. [thumb]

One of the very few 15x8 wheels I like the aesthetics of more than the Dekas, even though they are heavier by a little bit. [thumb]
He had two in bronze, and 2 in matte black, with a tiny bit of rash, but I can fix them all. Couldn't say no to the price.

I want to refinish them in Enkei's "SBC" Shiny black chrome, it looks gorgeous!

e0fa0b932d1d6b2c74e9bf55f2b303e9.jpg

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #266
I haven’t gotten anything yet...hoping it’s because of the ceramic coating I added may add extra time.
Speaking of, is there an easy way to verify the coating was applied?
Itll be pretty obvious when you mist with water. Ceramic coating beads water like crazy.

HydroSlick-1200x1200-WebImages-1.jpg

Last edited:
My buddy had a set of Team Dynamic 1.2 in 15x8 +35, he sold me them for a price I couldn't refuse. :(

When you post yours for sale, I'll help you sell them though!
No Problem! Glad you found a set of the TD, theyre great rims too.

4/4 of the rims were just delivered, finally!!

Last edited:
Mine should be here between 3 and 7. So as soon as I get them I’ll load some pics up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I'm still not 100% convinced that these wheels actually exist, but interested in seeing pictures! Might be up for buying a set from someone if they don't want them anymore.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #273
I'm still not 100% convinced that these wheels actually exist, but interested in seeing pictures! Might be up for buying a set from someone if they don't want them anymore.
I am on the fence about them (along with my retrofit lights that are new in box, my brand new FA coilovers, and my camber plates, but that is another story).

At the end of the day, I just am not competing anymore in my Fiesta since I got the scion. since I mostly street my Fiesta I am thinking about offloading a bunch of stuff

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I am on the fence about them (along with my retrofit lights that are new in box, my brand new FA coilovers, and my camber plates, but that is another story).

At the end of the day, I just am not competing anymore in my Fiesta since I got the scion. since I mostly street my Fiesta I am thinking about offloading a bunch of stuff
It just occurred to me that I bought the 16" Whoosh BBK. I figured it would be easier to fit 245s if they were on 15s vs 16s but having remembered my brake setup, I think I'll keep my 16x8 rpf1s for now and break out the angle grinder.

It just occurred to me that I bought the 16" Whoosh BBK. I figured it would be easier to fit 245s if they were on 15s vs 16s but having remembered my brake setup, I think I'll keep my 16x8 rpf1s for now and break out the angle grinder.
That's part of why I ordered the 15" kit, that and being able to use drag slicks at the dragstrip, lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
One of the things I like about the Dekas aesthetically, over the RPF1s (besides the not 'paired'/split, and convex shaped spokes) is that the spokes go all of the way out to the outer lip/barrel of the wheel, instead of ending at the inner lip/barrel, like the Enkeis. [wink] [thumb]