Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Looks like we just need one more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #50
Sorry I've been MIA. Had some vacation time and personal stuff go on so took a bit of a break.
- List is updated. 16 total. Keep them coming!
- I added specific info on hub bore, backspacing, etc.
- Local Konig dealer I had fell through. I reached out to a few additional ones. Not too worried since the interest is there

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Sorry I've been MIA. Had some vacation time and personal stuff go on so took a bit of a break.
- List is updated. 16 total. Keep them coming!
- I added specific info on hub bore, backspacing, etc.
- Local Konig dealer I had fell through. I reached out to a few additional ones. Not too worried since the interest is there
Check out Enjuku Racing. They are a pretty big Konig dealer. Got my last set of Dekagrams from them and they were mighty nice on the price/shipping.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #52
Check out Enjuku Racing. They are a pretty big Konig dealer. Got my last set of Dekagrams from them and they were mighty nice on the price/shipping.
Thanks for that, will reach out to them soon if current talks fall through.

Right now Fitment Industries has said they would be interested in partnering. Just waiting to hear confirmation back from rep on timing, pricing, etc.

They may be able to offer a discounted rate on ceramic coating the wheels as well. Not sure its a big concern for black wheels but a nice to have. I ceramic coated my OZs on my Scion and oooohhhh boy, what a difference.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #53
Looks like we have Pricing from Konig:
Little higher than I thought bc it is a custom order but we are looking at $720 per set
Waiting to hear back from Fitment Industries on shipping.

kevinatfms

Looks like we have Pricing from Konig:
Little higher than I thought bc it is a custom order but we are looking at $720 per set
Waiting to hear back from Fitment Industries on shipping.
Im still in. That isnt bad considering no one else is making them currently. Braid would be $800+(in white no less) plus shipping and a 3-4 week lead time.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Im still in. That isnt bad considering no one else is making them currently. Braid would be $800+(in white no less) plus shipping and a 3-4 week lead time.
Actually, wouldn't Braid (depending on the model) be closer to at least $1200.00 a set, before shipping, even for that size in white? [dunno]

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #58
Alright everyone. Updated with ordering info on the main post. Here are the details

Ordering Process:
  1. Private message me your e-mail address. Indicate if you are interested in either the ceramic coating, or the lug nuts.
  2. I will provide e-mail addresses to Fitment Industries, who has created a custom web link for the orders. They will send custom checkout for the wheels to your e-mail address.
  3. Once a minimum of 15 people have ordered, they will place the order with Konig. If for some reason we don't hit 15 minimum, you'll get a refund.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #60
Just a reminder - send me your e-mail addresses if you're on board so I can have Fitment Industries send you an order link!