Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Sent.

Any need to get hub centric rings due to the 73.1 center bore? If so, best place to get aluminum ones?

Also curious on lug nuts as these wheels be on/off the car often - I'm thinking splined is not the way to go in case the socket goes missing at the track

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #63
Sent.

Any need to get hub centric rings due to the 73.1 center bore? If so, best place to get aluminum ones?

Also curious on lug nuts as these wheels be on/off the car often - I'm thinking splined is not the way to go in case the socket goes missing at the track
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JN0MW1W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_YrdIFb446HPEW

i use these on my 16x8 dekagrams and they're awesome

A variety of lug nuts are available. I'll indicate you're interested and they can go over options at checkout. I personally use mcgards so I won't be ordering lugs

kevinatfms

Actually, wouldn't Braid (depending on the model) be closer to at least $1200.00 a set, before shipping, even for that size in white? [dunno]
Yup, i was mistaken. Its like $1076 for a set of Full Race Maxlight in 15x8 +35 which is what i requested from Braid when i was looking at them. That was without shipping and without a color other than white(which i like but wanted Bronze at the time).

So $500 savings for a wheel that is about the same weight, size and offset works for me.

kevinatfms

Sent.

I got mine off Amazon. Just search 73.1 to 63.4 aluminum hub rings and they will come up. Think they were like $10-15 total.

With the lugs, i went with Muteki SR48 open ended lugs, again, off Amazon. They were cheaper than anywhere else i could find, including Whoosh. Think i spent $45 on a full set.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #66
REMINDER:

If you've signed up for the group buy and you haven't sent me your e-mail address, please do so as soon as you can so that I can have the ordering link e-mailed to you.

unfortunately I'm out as well. I figured this would take a bit longer to get settled and thought it'd be a bit cheaper

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I use the 17mm hex, forged steel Rays closed ended lug nuts on my bronze 16x8 Dekas.
They seem to hold up very well, but are a bit more coin (like ~$30.00 more than the Muteki SR35s, shipped) than most of the other options out there.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yup, i was mistaken. Its like $1076 for a set of Full Race Maxlight in 15x8 +35 which is what i requested from Braid when i was looking at them. That was without shipping and without a color other than white(which i like but wanted Bronze at the time).

So $500 savings for a wheel that is about the same weight, size and offset works for me.
I thought that the Braids, even the Maxlights, weighed substantially more than these 15" Dekas, but were a slight bit stronger. [dunno]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ya I am out as well its a bit pricier than I wanted to pay. Sorry about that. Plus it did come done quicker and I have turbo install stuff going on that takes priiority

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #74
Sitting at 14 commitments right now!

Who is going to be lucky 15?

kevinatfms

I thought that the Braids, even the Maxlights, weighed substantially more than these 15" Dekas, but were a slight bit stronger. [dunno]
Braid quoted me 14lbs for a 15x8 in +35 Maxlight. I assume the Dekagrams would be about the same. They stated that the website lists 16.5 but is approximate since the bolt pattern and offset will determine the final weight as shipped.

So they are around the same weight give or take a pound.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #76
Check your inboxes later today - Fitment Industries should be sending you all an ordering link soon!

Yeah that's BS and the price for that coating is ridiculous. Can we try to find an other dealer who won't try to scam us with mandatory addons?

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #80
This is first I've heard of this. No worries - we can go through another dealer.