Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What tune is everyone using on their Fiesta ST?

• Revo

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Cobb

Votes: 163 52.8%
  • Finsport

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Mountune

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • SCT

• Tune+

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

• FreekTune

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Self-Tuned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Just installed my AP yesterday morning. Went with the 93 v102 program because I only use 93. Quite a nice difference.

I will be ordering this next, it looks like everyone is very happy with everything now which is great. I wonder if I buy it now it would come with the new v102 Maps installed, anyone know? I don't have a computer so that would make it really nice.

I will be ordering this next, it looks like everyone is very happy with everything now which is great. I wonder if I buy it now it would come with the new v102 Maps installed, anyone know? I don't have a computer so that would make it really nice.
If you buy it now, it will have the latest maps, already pre-installed! I would recommend checking our website tomorrow ;)

Ian

OP
rooSTer

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
If you buy it now, it will have the latest maps, already pre-installed! I would recommend checking our website tomorrow ;)

Ian
Hey Ian, curious what kind of power your are making in your FiST?[wrenchin]

Just snagged me a Mountune AP...was going to buy the optimized calibration, but I am going to wait until I've got an intake, dp, exhaust...pretty cool for $149 they'll look at your data and tune your car specifically for your mods...only thing you only have 45 days to do it, but that should be plenty of time

Just got a courtesy call from Ken at Mountune and got a 10% discount on the Mtune AP...and they go on sale tomorrow for that price...today was a good day and I didn't have to use my [gunfire]

iso100

1000 Post Club
Cobb just sent an email about a 10% Accessport discount for tomorrow only.

OP
rooSTer

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
Just snagged me a Mountune AP...was going to buy the optimized calibration, but I am going to wait until I've got an intake, dp, exhaust...pretty cool for $149 they'll look at your data and tune your car specifically for your mods...only thing you only have 45 days to do it, but that should be plenty of time
How much did you get it for?

And from what Ken said, the 45 day limit for the optimized calibration doesn't go into effect until you use it for the first time...so really I should have just had them send it with the AP...but I wasn't sure at the time of purchase

Ian
Well that's great, looks like you'll be hearing from me shortly. I have an intake and exhaust now, I heard the tune is made for a stock Fist. Would the 93v102 work with these mods and compliment them? I'm obviously looking for the best next mod to gain the most hp and trq, do you know roughly the numbers I would gain?
Thanks!

Well that's great, looks like you'll be hearing from me shortly. I have an intake and exhaust now, I heard the tune is made for a stock Fist. Would the 93v102 work with these mods and compliment them? I'm obviously looking for the best next mod to gain the most hp and trq, do you know roughly the numbers I would gain?
Thanks!
It looks like you haven't tuned your car yet...if you decide to do it, go with the Mountune AP...you will be able to utilize their optimized calibration option which allows you to data log your vehicle specific mods and have them give you a unique tune to your car...but only with their AP

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
It looks like you haven't tuned your car yet...if you decide to do it, go with the Mountune AP...you will be able to utilize their optimized calibration option which allows you to data log your vehicle specific mods and have them give you a unique tune to your car...but only with their AP
I'm confused... You can datalog everything you'd need to with Cobb's AP and still get a custom tune like that. Am I missing something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.