Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CNET Car Tech : 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Review

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
[video=youtube;YkMGPZI8eNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMGPZI8eNw[/video]

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Solid, fair review.
Though a bit of misinformation, he says the base seats are heated, I can assure everyone that that they are not lol

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Interesting fact about the valve being in the symposer.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I thought the FiST was No valve since they had some teething pains with the FoST valve in the cold...

I don't care if it has a valve or not. I thought I'd be annoyed by it, but it's like the adult version of sticking baseball cards on your bike so that the wheel spokes cause a motorcycle like noise. I love it, though it causes me to stay in the boost more often than I would otherwise, so my wallet may not. :)

Yea I actually like the sound symposer,one of the first things I noticed when test driving the car and thought it sounded sweet. As long as it isn't fake through the speakers. There's a car in Europe that does this I think it's might be a Renault and it has like 5 different sounds you can choose from,from a high end sports car like Lamborghini to a regular 4cycl,puts the noise right through the speakers. Concept sounds cool and I'm sure I'd play around with it for a week or so,but it's kinda tacky that only you are gonna hear it and outside isn't. Haha

-ry