Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
[video=youtube;YkMGPZI8eNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMGPZI8eNw[/video]

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Solid, fair review.
Though a bit of misinformation, he says the base seats are heated, I can assure everyone that that they are not lol

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
I didn't know the sound symposer had a valve either ...

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Interesting fact about the valve being in the symposer.

Member ID
I've seen the one on the FoST, which uses a valve, is the FiST a different design.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
I thought the FiST was No valve since they had some teething pains with the FoST valve in the cold...

Member ID
I don't care if it has a valve or not. I thought I'd be annoyed by it, but it's like the adult version of sticking baseball cards on your bike so that the wheel spokes cause a motorcycle like noise. I love it, though it causes me to stay in the boost more often than I would otherwise, so my wallet may not. :)

Member ID
Yea I actually like the sound symposer,one of the first things I noticed when test driving the car and thought it sounded sweet. As long as it isn't fake through the speakers. There's a car in Europe that does this I think it's might be a Renault and it has like 5 different sounds you can choose from,from a high end sports car like Lamborghini to a regular 4cycl,puts the noise right through the speakers. Concept sounds cool and I'm sure I'd play around with it for a week or so,but it's kinda tacky that only you are gonna hear it and outside isn't. Haha

-ry

Member ID
The BMW M5 also pipes fake engine sounds through the stereo speakers.