Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Accessport Update

Good Day Everyone

Since I originally got my AP and my custom tune I have not connected to my PC. However, today I went on the accessport manager app and it notified me of updates that were needed. Has anyone done these updates? I read somewhere and of course I can't find the article now, but it mentioned some people having issues with there AP or custom tune after they updated their AP. Does anyone have any insight to this? Or themselves have had any issues similiar to this? Thanks for any and all help

I hooked it up a few months ago after winter and there was a firmware update. Although the update took a while to download and install, it seemed to have no affect on my custom tune. They may do map updates periodically, but if you are using custom tune and not the OTS tunes, there should be no issues.

OP
bombo107
Thread Starter #3
I hooked it up a few months ago after winter and there was a firmware update. Although the update took a while to download and install, it seemed to have no affect on my custom tune. They may do map updates periodically, but if you are using custom tune and not the OTS tunes, there should be no issues.
Okay perfect, I was worried for a bit but I think since I run a custom tune I'll be fine. Thanks mate