Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb AP3 w/NGK 6510 plugs

Trader history for Kerrigan911 (0)

Like New AP3 purchased from Stratified at the end of april. Was running their OTS 93 tune on a stock car (highly recommend). Also included are a set of lightly used NGK 6510 plugs gapped to 0.026 (recommended plugs and gap per stratified). AP3 was just used to flash the tune and never mounted. Plugs have about 2000 miles on them.
Item is practically new and includes box, case, manual, cables, everything that it would come with if purchased new. My stratified tune is on the AP3 but i believe it is locked to my vin (AP3 is loaded with the Cobb maps though).

Will ship USPS flat rate insured. Located in central NJ if your local and want to meet up instead.
$450 shipped, if using paypal, please send friends/family or cover the additional fees if you want their buyer protection(3% more). Can also accept Zelle.
Will ship and provide tracking within 24 hours of payment. Haven't been on this site long but have an account on ebay since 2000 if you want to verify my feedback and that i'm legit.
PM with any questions, thank you for looking.
Dan

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
K
Thread Starter #2
Will also include generic forscan cable.
Price lowered to 400 shipped for quicker sale.

Last edited:
Like New AP3 purchased from Stratified at the end of april. Was running their OTS 93 tune on a stock car (highly recommend). Also included are a set of lightly used NGK 6510 plugs gapped to 0.026 (recommended plugs and gap per stratified). AP3 was just used to flash the tune and never mounted. Plugs have about 2000 miles on them.
Item is practically new and includes box, case, manual, cables, everything that it would come with if purchased new. My stratified tune is on the AP3 but i believe it is locked to my vin (AP3 is loaded with the Cobb maps though).

Will ship USPS flat rate insured. Located in central NJ if your local and want to meet up instead.
$450 shipped, if using paypal, please send friends/family or cover the additional fees if you want their buyer protection(3% more). Can also accept Venmo.
Will ship and provide tracking within 24 hours of payment. Haven't been on this site long but have an account on ebay since 2000 if you want to verify my feedback and that i'm legit.
PM with any questions, thank you for looking.
Dan
Is the tune optimized for the plugs as well? Or was the car completely stock when you got the tune?

OP
K
Thread Starter #5
Is the tune optimized for the plugs as well? Or was the car completely stock when you got the tune?
Car was completely stock, plugs were recommended by stratified. I'm not sure if the stratified tune is transferable though (I believe they lock the tune to the Vin but this would have to be verified) . The Cobb tunes are open though and made for stock plugs.

OP
K
Thread Starter #6
Tuners don’t do a damn thing for plugs, it might just knock less.
Stratified recommended the 1 step colder plugs but I agree. Unless you're running aftermarket turbo I think the stock plugs are fine.