Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB FMIC/Chargepipes + COBB Turboback Review/Exhaust Clip, ST XTA Coilovers Installed

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
I was told stock was 38 so that's what I've been going off of; my wheels fit great and TPMS works flawlessly so i had no reason to doubt that. Well then I wouldn't go shallower than 38

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I was told stock was 38 so that's what I've been going off of; my wheels fit great and TPMS works flawlessly so i had no reason to doubt that. Well then I wouldn't go shallower than 38
You where told incorrectly. ;) Stock is ET48, or as Harvick stated 47.5mm. You can take a look on your OEM wheels if you still don't believe. ;)

TPMS has nothing to do with wheel offset.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #44
You where told incorrectly. ;) Stock is ET48, or as Harvick stated 47.5mm. You can take a look on your OEM wheels if you still don't believe. ;)

TPMS has nothing to do with wheel offset.
No, but it has to do with how they fit and clear things. Maybe ET38 was stock on something else 4x108 like a focus - If I still had my OEM wheels I would check them lol