Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb RMM is way too soft

The 95a? I wasn't sure if that was too excessive. But I also have no idea what the durometer is on the Cobb. I might go for it anyway, I don't wanna end up regretting getting the 88a. How's the vibration at idle with AC? It's hot where I live so AC is on 100% of the time for most of the year. Does it feel like getting a back massage like the other guy said? Also I read this is generally fixable by just getting your idle RPM raised by about 50 in your tune. Have you done anything like that?
sorry for the late response lol. I left my rpm the same at 850. its not that bad until I go to take off and it vibrates a good amount but then goes away with higher rpm. I personally don't mind it and even my GF said its not bad after you get used to it and after it breaks in I don't believe its that bad and I haven't noticed a difference with ac on. but I also drag race my car alot so the minimal wheel hop is so worth it.