Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I've heard great things about both but I want be sure because $300 for an intake in up there, so I want to make sure I pick the right one.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I don't know if there is a right or wrong one in this case Both are well made and respected in the industry so it all comes down to what you like and how much you want to spend .. Can't make a bad choice on these too... If you are willing to wait COBB should have something coming out this spring too..

I finally got the thumbs up from the wife to pick up an AP. Im placing my order tomorrow. I CANT WAIT!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I finally got the thumbs up from the wife to pick up an AP. Im placing my order tomorrow. I CANT WAIT!
Sweet give her a smooch for Us as you will never see here after you install the Tune and are addicted to driving even more ;)

Ha. Actually, I will. As much as Im addicted to driving and modding, so is she. She's working on modding out her GenCoupe right now. A tune is probably in her near future too.