Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

code P018D- fuel pressure sensor B circuit high

hello everyone, i’ve owned my 2014 fiesta st for over a year now and every since i got it i’ve had this check engine light/ engine code pop up even after clearing it multiple times. the car acts and drives normal (so it seems) except for whenever i fill up on gas it will have a rough idle and even has stalled out. while rough idling the AFR’s will go crazy from rich to normal to rich to lean. if you get in it after fill up and drive off it seems to act normal only does the rough idle and shiz while sitting at idle after fill up. i’m not sure where the “fuel sensor B” is located or if it could be going bad. if anyone has any ideas it would be very appreciated! thanks

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Low Pressure Fuel Sensor/ LPFS that is on the Supply line near the fire wall* Did a MINI DIY somewhere on here also.

OP
Y
Thread Starter #3
hey man sorry it took so long to reply i forgot i made this thread, did you end up changing the fuel sensor and it fixed the code?