Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Collective Noun for a Group of Fiestas

I know that those of us who have FiST's with the Recaro seat option and no Sunroof /Navi are called "Unicorns". So I would guess that would make a gathering of that version a "Blessing".
So, if I've got Recaros, NAV, and the factory stripes, but no sunroof am I still driving a unicorn? (Side note: the only other FiSTs I've seen with the factory stripes were the other 4 at Worthington Ford in Long Beach when I bought mine)

So, if I've got Recaros, NAV, and the factory stripes, but no sunroof am I still driving a unicorn? (Side note: the only other FiSTs I've seen with the factory stripes were the other 4 at Worthington Ford in Long Beach when I bought mine)
No Sunroof or Navi. But with Recaro seat option. Anyone can add a stripe to the car at a trim shop. Very few FiST were ordered for dealer inventory with only one almost two grand option. There's no good profit margin in that. Plus, the window sticker looks rather strange with just the one option line. Because of the much higher price for the Fiesta ST in Canada, I believe that is the reason why they made Recaro seats standard for the Canucks was to improve the perceived value of the much higher price point. My postulation.
I don't think that just Navi and Recaro is unusual. Many people consider a sunroof to be a deal killer.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well if that is considered a Unicorn then I am declaring that My fully loaded FiST is the Bearded Clam Mobile .....its got everything!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
No Sunroof or Navi. But with Recaro seat option. Anyone can add a stripe to the car at a trim shop. Very few FiST were ordered for dealer inventory with only one almost two grand option. There's no good profit margin in that. Plus, the window sticker looks rather strange with just the one option line. Because of the much higher price for the Fiesta ST in Canada, I believe that is the reason why they made Recaro seats standard for the Canucks was to improve the perceived value of the much higher price point. My postulation.
I don't think that just Navi and Recaro is unusual. Many people consider a sunroof to be a deal killer.
I had to order my base car into the dealer, as NONE within 150 miles of me had anything but fully loaded, BLACK cars in stock at that time. [:(]

I had to order my base car into the dealer, as NONE within 150 miles of me had anything but fully loaded, BLACK cars in stock at that time. [:(]
Yup. Very much the same story in my region. Color choices on hand were black or optional colors at extra cost. But none of them were Recaro only. So, even color preference flexibility wouldn't have put me in a Fiesta ST with just the seats. I thought that was pretty strange at the time.
I wonder how many sales were lost because of the monochrome color choices on hand and the all or nothing option level of so many stock units.

Fair. I really should have waited and ordered a '16 with Sync 3, Recaros, and nothing else aside from maybe the painted calipers. I've never used the NAV because I have a mount for my phone and Google Maps, but now Ford is asking for $175 to update it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Fair. I really should have waited and ordered a '16 with Sync 3, Recaros, and nothing else aside from maybe the painted calipers. I've never used the NAV because I have a mount for my phone and Google Maps, but now Ford is asking for $175 to update it.
You can get the latest SD card for Ford....i just did it was $75 on Amazon its a A11 SD card

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

If you had ordered a 16 early in the build you would have been given the painted calipers! Because they screwed up the build work orders for the newly standard Rado gray wheels and built several hundred Fiesta ST with painted calipers at no upcharge. I have that version. I would have preferred to find $250 bucks under a floor mat.