Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Complete chassis part out (Perf Blue)

Trader history for Jabbit (2)

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Located in So. NH, not interested in shipping huge stuff at first. Use Boston MA as a shipping estimate. PayPal or cash. PM and post here with questions. Working on pulling the chassis apart, hopefully this is good enough for pics for mods.

PB rear hatch, rear bumper, doors.
Front bumper is in rough shape but present, see my build thread for detailed pictures
Sunroof motor and glass
Dash
Sync 3 complete
Wiring harness
ISC street/sport with triple S spring upgrade
Swave rear beam support
Rear calipers less than 18 months old and 1k miles
Any other random bits and pieces lmk
Stock tails
Euro headlights - SOLD
Ventus Veloce CF hood - pending
MBRP exhaust - SOLD
MAP catted downpipe - SOLD
Mishimoto radiator and shroud
20220909_122907.jpg 20220909_122916.jpg 20220909_122926.jpg 20220909_122942.jpg

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is it grey or black? Looking for black. I can check with UPS and see what's the best way to ship.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Must be the light. Looks grey to my old eyes. Ok, I'll get back to you later.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Re the door card. Spoke to UPS rep and he said that if you take it to them, THEY will pack it for you so that if it gets damaged, it's back on them, NOT you. Let me know the total cost and we'll go from there.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Re the door card. Spoke to UPS rep and he said that if you take it to them, THEY will pack it for you so that if it gets damaged, it's back on them, NOT you. Let me know the total cost and we'll go from there.
Ok thanks. It's not super mint, I'd rate it as OK. I can take better pictures.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's better than mine. The top of the door handle came out of where it's supposed to be and is stuck back with the strongest glue out there but isn't very neat, beige and not black. The picture looks good. Give me a price with the UPS doing the packaging for you.

Crv

Hi, I’m looking for a piece of the 5th door trim….backordered w no eta…is that the kind of random bits you might have?-also in southern NH Londonderry area…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Hi, I’m looking for a piece of the 5th door trim….backordered w no eta…is that the kind of random bits you might have?-also in southern NH Londonderry area…

All the plastics from the hatch have been tossed out. What specifically are you looking for? We are neighbors practically!

Crv

All the plastics from the hatch have been tossed out. What specifically are you looking for? We are neighbors practically!
Lol, I thought that might be the case….so the part that the cargo cover hooks to that upper “pillar” part of the interior trim…previous owner broke it and it’s been driving me nuts…finally get around to addressing it and it’s not available…passenger side.

OP
J

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Lol, I thought that might be the case….so the part that the cargo cover hooks to that upper “pillar” part of the interior trim…previous owner broke it and it’s been driving me nuts…finally get around to addressing it and it’s not available…passenger side.

That got recycled a loooong time ago, sorry! Anything else you need?