Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Completed Octane Academy today with SirThomas88

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Yup sitting here in the hotel burnt and tired and feeling pretty good it was an awesome day met some awesome people I am sure they will chime in and post pics shortly as I am about to go to sleep. Pics will come though. Plus there is another member who is a lurker who was there with us and took first place in the autocross Joseph F. I can’t think of his screen name right now lol. I will probably add pics in the morning.

Yes! had a great time. Wonderful meeting Dpro in person and everyone else that was there that isn't a part of the forums. I will add pictures as well soon.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I loved this experience. I have a second chance to go again, but I planned on giving it to a friend who didn't get to go. Definitely worth the trip out there.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I didnt find out about the octane academy until it was too late. I'm pretty sure it would have been awsome to go.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bye [emoji112]

Heading east to new location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any idea where they are ending up @koozy? I know someone posted they sold off the Mustangs from the driving school, since the track was sold. Did some private driving school snatch these up to try and continue running a driving program with them?

koozy

3000 Post Club
Check their ford racing page, they had a press release about it a few months back. I don’t recall exactly where, but it’s at one of their already established track venues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Ya I think they sold off the Mustangs because they are replacing them with newer ones at the new track supposed to be somewhere in North or South Carolina. That is also supposedly were the Octane Academy cars are going as well.
I am just trying to figure out why they are keeping them because the rumor was it was done. Yet they kinda made a public statement it was being moved. Perhaps they will start back up as a paid for school for second FiST and FoST owners and people interested in racing FiSTs and FoST’s.
as I sit here with my Octane Academy shirt on as I have to do laundry. lol

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Any idea where they are ending up @koozy? I know someone posted they sold off the Mustangs from the driving school, since the track was sold. Did some private driving school snatch these up to try and continue running a driving program with them?
They are going to the Charlotte Motor Speedway Complex. They will continue ST Octane Academy for another year or so and then sell off the cars. Good news because they'll be local. The RS should be for sale soon.