Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Confused as to why my car is throwing a P2282 Code

Just recently bought a 2017 fiesta st only 4922 miles bone stock and after a little over 100 miles driven today on my way home from work it threw the code I haven’t been driving it hard, just don’t know what to check out since this usually happens to people with aftermarket stuff and I’m still stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I was asking because I used to have one in my fiesta and it caused a leak, so I was wondering if you had the same thing happening

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Check emissions tubing and the intake tube at the air box.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Jaden_Boof
Thread Starter #12
Just recently bought a 2017 fiesta st only 4922 miles bone stock and after a little over 100 miles driven today on my way home from work it threw the code I haven’t been driving it hard, just don’t know what to check out since this usually happens to people with aftermarket stuff and I’m still stock

Figured it out turned out to be my cold side intercooler pipe coming loose was a quick fix

OP
Jaden_Boof
Thread Starter #16
Is this a code that would activate a MIL ?
Yeah it turned on my MIL light and after fixing the cold side tube the light went away but has since come back again so it maybe my symposer box giving me issues