Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Contestant #3 enters the radiator scene

Trader history for Business6 (3)

TDavis

1000 Post Club
me too
and a Pro Alloy in our other Fiesta (y)
and guess what, the Mountune triple pass vs the Pro Alloy single net the same cooling results
Glad I got the Mountune then, much cheaper especially considering I got my Mountune rad BNIB for $425

It seems lik
Yeah it seems like it will be a while for Mountune to have some in stock
It seems like they never have them in stock, lol.

I hope the whoosh radiator works well. It's october and we're still seeing 100f+ weather here.

I'm also glad that there is finally an option that isn't between $550-900. I was getting desperate enough that I was considering the ebay radiator.

I second this, since I'm waiting on mine. I know you can just slide the Mountune one in through the top, but when I helped my buddy with his Mishimoto we had to get the whole front bumper off.

So hopefully it slides right in.
The install was straight forward, but tedious. I used Mountune's instructions for the bulk of it. I did take the bumper off to try to create room because the AC condenser and radiator are so close. The tabs will need to be modified as well (maybe measure the stock tabs on the OE radiator and try to modify the new tabs to match, shave off some of the opening on the tabs to allow them to fold over the tabs on the AC condenser). Also, the bypass fitting is super fragile so be careful taking that off, mine broke and I used a rubber radiator cap from AutoZone and a house clamp to plug it. Overall, it took me about 8 hours working alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rooSTer Off Topic Discussions 9