Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Correct TPMS Sensor Part Number? 9L3Z-1A189-A? DE8T-1A180-AA?

Hey guys -

I'm finding a lot of conflicting information and haven't located any threads that correctly identify the part number here. Primarily, if I'm searching on Amazon, I'm seeing:

9L3Z-1A189-A (about 60 bucks)
DE8T-1A180-AA (about 20 bucks)

Lots of places (eBay, TPMS.com) list both of these interchangeably, while some advertise as 9L3Z-1A189-A only or DE8T-1A180-AA only. Both can be found as "Genuine OEM Ford" or "Genuine Ford Motorcraft".

Can anyone confirm what, if any, the differences are?

Thanks!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
LOL all I can find in the wheel and tire section is if damaged replace tpms sensor..

Brand Ford
Item Weight 3.2 ounces
Manufacturer Part Number DE8T-1A180-AA, 9L3Z-1A189-A
OEM Part Number DE8T-1A180-AA, 9L3Z-1A189-A

OP
wwuchris
Thread Starter #4
That's more than I was able to find in the manual! I was surprised searching around here that I couldn't find anyone confirming the part numbers. There has to be a difference between these two parts [?|]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I got that off a genuine ford part on amazon not the book this time say it fits and as for aprt numbers who know I order parts for the turbo off a Fusion ford parts page and they are the same part only a different number sometimes .. weird and head scratching most times.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
9L3T-1A180-BB is what ive used on my last wheels and bought another set for my current wheels which will go on next week.