Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CPE Intake gashes problems

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
That pipe looks well used. Must have had rubbing in the past. What is that black stuff that was painted over?

I assumed it was applied by cpe thinking it could rub there. It was red and I painted it to match my orange spice.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I got mine way back when, but the pipe did not have anything but the original enamel on the whole pipe.

Seems if I had read this thread long ago I would have saved myself #1 my A/C I wanted that bling and I bought ALL CPE products but this intake has caused frustration & more money to fix my A/C line. Tempted to just remove it and replace it with my OEM system really bummed out the new 2019 FiST less than 1000 miles on the CPE parts and I have no A/C, rubbed a pencil-sized hole in my line in the rear near the firewall. Just to confirm I also have a CPE RMM but that seemed to still not help any for the rubbing issue.

Attachments