Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CT/NY border drive-planning

Anyone in the area of the Danbury CT area want to meet up either Sat June 20 or Thursday July 3rd and take a drive. I was thinking starting in Danbury going up north a bit then coming down into Brewster. 59792701-DAE0-49AE-B3C9-FD88F6981242.jpeg . Anyone available?

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
No I live in central CT and work in Danbury so it's only 40 miles away

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
LRP is still completely shut down, correct?

7 North up through Cornwall, and then over to Lakeville was a really nice road if my faded memory of being there almost 50 years ago, serves me well. [dunno]

But yeah, that is a helluva lot longer cruise than what you've suggested.
(Might as well hit the Berkshires at that point! LOL)

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
LRP is closed to public but they are doing scheduled track days And related events. I will miss their 4th of July fireworks display assuming that won't happen this year.

Yes going up to Berkshire is long. Figured about one hour drive then we see if people want to stay for another round.

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
No takers yet. It looks like a solo run unless you want to meet up on July 3rd if you are off.

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
I prefer mornings; traffic may not be as bad, say 8:30am meet up. However I'm open to time as long as I can get back home for dinner and to make sure my wife doesn't go crazy with my kids.

OP
C
Thread Starter #10
I tried this one today. 1st half was good but I would turn around and go back down since the 2nd half was mostly straight.