Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom Performance Engineering

paulbusal

Does anyone have the vendor supplied instructions for the Ram Air Box Ford Fiesta ST 2016+ Intake Kit from Custom Performance Engineering? I have left emails and voice messages for customer support but have not had any responses. I'd like to see what CPE says to remove and/or modify to install their kit. My 2019 ST has the kit currently installed. I'm the 2nd owner and planning to return to the stock intake system and will need to get some parts from Ford. So far I have the air filter & housing assy C1BZ-9600-B, engine air intake hose G2BZ-9C623-A, and the other engine air intake hose C1BZ-9C623-G from the previous owner but that's all.
Hopefully one of you can help. Also, if someone would like the CPE kit, let me know. I'll be glad to get it to you. Thank you in advance!
Kind regards,
Paul Busalacchi

Does anyone have the vendor supplied instructions for the Ram Air Box Ford Fiesta ST 2016+ Intake Kit from Custom Performance Engineering? I have left emails and voice messages for customer support but have not had any responses. I'd like to see what CPE says to remove and/or modify to install their kit. My 2019 ST has the kit currently installed. I'm the 2nd owner and planning to return to the stock intake system and will need to get some parts from Ford. So far I have the air filter & housing assy C1BZ-9600-B, engine air intake hose G2BZ-9C623-A, and the other engine air intake hose C1BZ-9C623-G from the previous owner but that's all.
Hopefully one of you can help. Also, if someone would like the CPE kit, let me know. I'll be glad to get it to you. Thank you in advance!
Kind regards,
Paul Busalacchi
I’d take a look on YouTube and see if there are any guides, as well as a forum search. Otherwise, I’d assume you could watch any kind of intake installation that replaces the same parts the CPE intake does and learn what to take off/put on.