Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom Skid Plate (Flat Floor Pan?)

If you looked closely you would notice that these panels are from a US driven fiesta st

I don’t have the part numbers for them , that’s the reason why I have resurrected such an old thread

edit: it’s actually OP’s car :)

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Yeah, SCCA rules seem a little arbitrary - BOVs put you in SM but BPVs are open in SP. Slap on a carbon fiber hood on your otherwise stock car and you're in SM. Turbo charged cars are limited more than N/A cars in ST. I think that I'd prefer NASA's point-based system, but we don't have an active chapter in Western PA.
The rules are only there for you to be able to find interesting cheats!

A 2.8L v6 and a 3.4 v6 are visually indistinguishable in a fiero, afaik nobody's ever been caught for it ;)

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The rules are only there for you to be able to find interesting cheats!

A 2.8L v6 and a 3.4 v6 are visually indistinguishable in a fiero, afaik nobody's ever been caught for it ;)
Yeah, but cheating is bad. At the regional level you can get away with all sorts of stuff with little more than an eye-roll. At Nationals, where it really matters, they will tech cars and if they find you cheating you can bet that every new steward is going to be trained by tearing your car down for years to come.

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
bump!

anyone? I just want to check the part number so I can purchase the correct ones
As far as I know, at least for US fiesta's those panels aren't for sale. I've never been able to find them so I'm going to try to make my own at some point. When I do, I'll definitely post about it on here.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
As far as I know, at least for US fiesta's those panels aren't for sale. I've never been able to find them so I'm going to try to make my own at some point. When I do, I'll definitely post about it on here.
Hmm . . . Still need to do this at some point lol