Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I re installed mine today using Velcro instead of the carpet tape. Wow. I didn't expect it to work so well. I didn't use industrial strength just the regular was more than enough. It pulls the whole carpet up when I try to take it out!

So unfortunately the fit isn't as clean in the Aus spec right hand drive... Took a bit of moving about and a lot of tape replacement to get a fit that doesn't impede your foot when using the clutch. It is possible just needs to be sat low and on an angle. Not the worst 40 odd dollars I have spent and the item itself is quality.In the picture it looks like it still would impede but it doesn't....I'm a size 12 shoe... uploadfromtaptalk1403547612821.jpg

So unfortunately the fit isn't as clean in the Aus spec right hand drive... Took a bit of moving about and a lot of tape replacement to get a fit that doesn't impede your foot when using the clutch. It is possible just needs to be sat low and on an angle. Not the worst 40 odd dollars I have spent and the item itself is quality.In the picture it looks like it still would impede but it doesn't....I'm a size 12 shoe... View attachment 1344
Looks like yours should be mirrored. Or just flipped upside down...?

Looks like yours should be mirrored. Or just flipped upside down...?
Unfortunately neither would suffice... I moved this thing around like a Tetris piece. Being next to the console the shape would require one to be made out of soft silicone in order to mold the shape required to fit... Or about half the size of the current.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #191
If you guys in Australia can send me some measurements of what you think will work, I will try and make one to fit your RHD Fiestas. Just PM me the info.

If you guys in Australia can send me some measurements of what you think will work, I will try and make one to fit your RHD Fiestas. Just PM me the info.
Still don't have my FiST yet, but I don't see how the current design won't work. If it requires any mods I'm sure it won't be much.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Mine arrived yesterday. In the FiST-

And test-fitted in our loaner Mk3 Focus while the FoST is in the shop-

Awesome work, no-pistons! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.