Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cyborg turbo mod?

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
Agreed. We had a problem with stock EVO X Manifolds so we did one out of Stainless. Check it out:

http://www.maperformance.com/invest...rformance-2008-2014-evo-10-map-evox-icem.html

Definitely, our kit will be modular so you will be able to use a huge selection of turbo's. So if you are looking for something better than stock, but fast spooling you will be able to get a turbo that fits the bill. If you want to make 500whp, we have that covered as well!
Love it!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Just a heads up... Anyone looking to buy a full on cyborg kit (internal wastegate setup), I have one ready. I can have it in your hands within 2 week from the time you send payment ;)
Refer to original cyborg thread for pricing and info :)
I finally am completely caught up ( while under the threat of many guys PM-ing, lol ).

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
The tuning process has started the car from a less powerfull begining and we are ramping up the power as we progress. I plan on posting the vdyno info after the car is at its completed state. Although i have been looking at the logs on the dyno and its a nice safe progression. I just wanted to thank Adam [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] for his work thus far.
Any updates? Have you been able to keep your hose from blowing off?

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
i am here. the hose has been stable since the hairspray mod although i get nervous when i get on it.

Adam posted his Vdyno info, but i am looking forward to a real dyno run soon enough

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Ready to move forward with some more adjustments?
If you think we can get some more out of the 93oct then im always ready to move on to more power.

Cant wait till Mishi releases their Rad/oil cooler combo. also once this 40deg/cel temp breaks the air up here gets very fresh.

maperformance

If you think we can get some more out of the 93oct then im always ready to move on to more power.

Cant wait till Mishi releases their Rad/oil cooler combo. also once this 40deg/cel temp breaks the air up here gets very fresh.
I was waiting on another log from you from my last revision.

I was waiting on another log from you from my last revision.
[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] (Adam), I sent you a data log as per the instructions, and like I said my local tuner was real conservative with his tune (bearly 21psi). I look forward to some aux fueling, E85 and your magic!
[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION]s, what spring was sent with the wastegate?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
The wastegate came with 2 springs. I think the idea is to install both/2 springs which is like 18psi? One spring was like 4psi, one spring was like 10psi or something like that. I just know that if I was running it, I'd use both springs. :)

The wastegate came with 2 springs. I think the idea is to install both/2 springs which is like 18psi? One spring was like 4psi, one spring was like 10psi or something like that. I just know that if I was running it, I'd use both springs. :)
Once I get a solid tune from Adam I'm going to the dyno and work the springs... I saw 21psi at 4000 and 17psi at 6900 so I know a little spring work will help some..

maperformance

[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] (Adam), I sent you a data log as per the instructions, and like I said my local tuner was real conservative with his tune (bearly 21psi). I look forward to some aux fueling, E85 and your magic!
[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION]s, what spring was sent with the wastegate?
Replied back. Asked you some questions about your setup.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
14psi is give/take what my internal efr wastegate runs spring wise ( with the adjuster conservative ), so my boost map should be close with the E45 tune I send out.

maperformance

14psi is give/take what my internal efr wastegate runs spring wise ( with the adjuster conservative ), so my boost map should be close with the E45 tune I send out.
He has very low barometric pressure so the turbo is going to have to work harder, which in turn pushes the boost control solenoid to it's limits. He is running fairly low boost, and over 80% WGDC.

My 4000ft altitude, 100? heat and crappie 91 octane don't help much either.. need that aux fueling to push straight E85..

I tried to use your tune but your car is a '14 and mine is a '15 so it wouldn't let me load it from the AP...