Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Damond Motorsports OCC Install

I need some help installing my Damond Motorsports OCC on my 2016. The hose that connects to the intake manifold (bottom hose) will not snap in even when pressed in all of the way. Also, the hose that goes to the valve cover looks like it might be tearing or frayed where it clips in? Also, no matter how I route it won't bend without kinking. I have attached photos.

Also can anyone advise where/how to route the drain line?

Thanks so much!

http://imgur.com/a/8IF6Z
http://imgur.com/a/zUP1x
http://imgur.com/a/mdbdv

I would call or email them, mine didn't look like that. As for the drain hose I just dropped it down and found it in the wheel well and tie wrapped it to the suspension arm or some thing to keep it secured and so far so good.

Keep us informed I bought one that hasn't arrived yet. Hopfully my install will go more smoothly.

brbauer2

Just installed mine a couple hours ago and had no problem.

I did't run the drain hose as I wasn't going to jack the car up @5am. Everything went together smoothly and there are no kinks or apparent fraying.

I do remember mine didn't seem to want to catch until I figured out it wants to snap in a certain way. Like what [MENTION=4516]Ceecab705[/MENTION] said. Look how the stock one goes on, and see where/how it connects. Once I did that it was one of those, "oh, that's how it goes" moments.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
SoyFiesta
Thread Starter #8

I did't run the drain hose as I wasn't going to jack the car up @5am. Everything went together smoothly and there are no kinks or apparent fraying.

Did you cut the bottom hose

OP
SoyFiesta
Thread Starter #9

Did you cut the bottom hose

OP
SoyFiesta
Thread Starter #11
I was able to unkink the hose about awhile of twisting it around.
As for the hose that wouldn't click it still didn't no matter what I tried. I ended up putting it in and rigging a solution with zip ties in order to keep it tight. I'll reach out to Damond on Monday hopefully they have a solution

OP
SoyFiesta
Thread Starter #12
Final Update: Finally got this installed. Kudos to Damond Motorsports, I spoke with them on the phone for some insight into why it wouldn't connect. After some finessing and a feat of strength it finally attached and I was able to clear the CEL, and car is back to normal. My FiST likes to put up a fight for every mod it gets I suppose.