Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

December 2014 Fiesta of the Month Winner - ST_JOE

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: ST_JOE
Year of Vehicle: 2015
Color of Vehicle: Oxford White

Current Modifications
  • Custom foglights
  • Bojix Front Splitter
  • Rokblokz Mud Flaps
  • Dead Pedal
  • Battery Tie Down

Future Modifications
  • 3dCarbon Rear Wing
  • Custom 3" Catback Exhaust
  • Mountune MP215
  • O.Z Leggenda Wheels
  • Seibon Vented CF Hood

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I chose the FiST because my e46 was totaled and my wife told me I needed to buy a cheap economy car to get back and forth to work in. We were looking at the fiesta sfe 1.0L ecoboost but could not find a white hatchback in our area. The dealer said that my ST was the only white hatchback in a 500 mile radius. With that knowledge my wife and I being gear heads It didn't take much convincing for us to agree. 0% interest also helped make the decision even more easy.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Congratulations.

Dave

I've been doing some more research the past few days and I keep going back and forth between the mp215 and cobb stage 1. Can any one weigh in on this. I've also been looking in to turbo transformers performance module. Any input will help.

That looks amazing. Where did you get your fog lights? I've seen this on a few others and its really starting to look good to me.

That looks amazing. Where did you get your fog lights? I've seen this on a few others and its really starting to look good to me.
Sorry for the late reply... The lights are from eBay on a custom bracket I made.