Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Deleting the Catalytic Converters

Taz

I'm looking into installing a device onto my car, but they've said that I need to delete (deactivate?) all of the catalytic converters before it'll work. What affect would that have on the car's performance?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I'm looking into installing a device onto my car, but they've said that I need to delete (deactivate?) all of the catalytic converters before it'll work. What affect would that have on the car's performance?
Essentially no impact on performance on stock or hybrid turbo. Improved performance on big turbos, plus fireballs!

OP
Taz

Taz

Thread Starter #4

It will most likely not pass MOT and it will start smelling of gasoline out the exhaust.
Yeah, I've asked the UK owners the same question and they said the same thing, that and it'll void my insurance policy. That's the end of the flame kit then! I'll still be getting the KMS exhaust and Milltek downpipe though, which is the main thing!