Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS EVERYTHING IS SOLD-Depo EURO headlights, Ramar drp in filter, Mountune induction hose '16+, focus titan. head restraints (adjustable for FiST recaros)

Trader history for Blindeye_03 (0)

I recently sold my car so I have no need for any of this stuff. I DO use the same forum name everywhere too fyi. I prefer local sales but ill eat the shipping cost via FedEx to the lower 48. I am located in North KY near Cincinatti and am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. If shipping, I prefer paypal. Contact is best through email: justin.abney@gmail.com.

SOLD Depo Euro Projector headlights. SOLD
Pristine condition and like new. I even have the Philips halogen bulbs still in them that will ship with them.
$230 shipped depo drivers off.jpg depo pass off.jpg depo drivers on.jpg depo pass on.jpg

SOLD I am also selling my Mountune High Flow Induction Hose for 2016 and up models. Also included is a Ramair panel filter with ~4000 miles on it and ill throw in a brand new cabin filter I never installed.
$150 shipped
intake hose.jpg

SOLD Lastly, I have Focus Titanium head restraints that I used with my Recaro seats. The stock head restraints pushed my head forward and would give me really bad neck pain since I like to sit with hardly any recline in my seat. These were awesome and I dont want to toss them in the trash because they are in really good shape. I believe they are leather? Either way they fit fine and match the seats well. SOLD
$45 shipped
head restraint 1.jpg head restraint 2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Had a few pms about the intake hose, id rather keep it all together unless someone just wants the filter. Email is the best way to contact me. I do get the pms, I just don't get alerted to them until I refresh the site.

Where did you originally find the head rests? I'd love to get a pair for my FiST, especially when I have a helmet.