Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DEPO OEM-Style Projector Headlamps -- Any interest?

DvC

Is it even possible to have bunch of these done? Is there a company willing to do this ?
if i am reading this correctly depo already makes them but its a pain in the ass to import? maybe due to not meeting DOT regs?

if i am reading this correctly depo already makes them but its a pain in the ass to import? maybe due to not meeting DOT regs?

That's easy to get around. If there are issue toss me a message as the company I manage imports about 50k in depot lights a month ??????

FistSt215

Apparently I read it wrong too. Would be awesome to get a set of these for a good price .

OP
T
Thread Starter #48
Has nothing to do with DOT regs. A lot of shops just don't want the hassle of a special order, so if I can present them with interest of say 30 sets at once, suddenly we pop up on their radar.

Fit and finish will be OEM like, which is to say on the Fiesta, not perfect like a Toyota. Lol

Interested...pending a final price and as long as I don't have to hold the setup together with used gum and electrical tape :)

i had depo replacement headlights on my svt (the mach hid projector ones) and it was spot on and output actually seemed a little better than the original hella projectors

really eager about these

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am around 75% done with the DS2 3" round projector and the 38mm DLR in the high beam location one the drivers side headlight, the passenger side would take less than half the time to do but still many many hours to go.....how would you compare the projectors on the Depo lights to the DS2 setup I am doing? If the Depo units are pretty dang good I would gladly abandon the project and go with them so please let me know:)

Rick

Nope, continue with your project. These are an upgrade for halogen. Yours will outperform these by 100% even if a pnp hid kit is used