Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Diode Dynamics LED Fog Lights with GT Yellow Headlight Armor Overlays - Review

Hello Fiesta ST Forum,

Purchased a set of Diode Dynamics Luxeon Type A LED fog lights from ModBargains. They arrived quickly and were safely packaged. I had previously purchased a set of GT Yellow fog light overlays from Headlight Armor and decided I would put them on. My car is not scheduled to be delivered until mid-March, so you'll have to wait until then for some installation pics. They appear well-made and I think they'll work great.

One question, does anybody know if the Headlight Armor overlays normally go to the edge of the fog lights or if the Diode Dynamics LED fog lights have a larger surface area than the OEM fog lights? I'm guessing the black plastic surround will cover it. I'm not too worried about it, just curious. Thanks!

Part Link:

hey Sirus, I realize this thread was posted a while back, but how did the install turn out? Any chance that you have some pictures of the completed install?

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #3
Hello!

The install was super easy. Just pop the clips on the fender liner and pull back. Then disconnect the fog light harness from the back of the fog light. I forget what size the screws were on the back of the fog lights, but unscrews the fog lights and they come out from the front of the bumper. Screw the new fog lights in from the back and then reconnect using the supplied connectors. Makes it all plug and play which is nice. Going to purchase another set soon for my new Fiesta, the LED lighting really helps improve nighttime driving.

Here's the best pictures I have, hope it helps: