Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Direct Injection water/meth kit on order.

Just ordered a Boost Cooler Water Methanol kit that was specifically designed for Direct Injection Engines. It features a duel sensor system that uses Boost Pressure and Fuel Pressure to provide trigger points for the system activation.

So it can be setup for keeping the intake valves clean as well as providing a Nice shot of Mix for full power runs. One of the big questions is where I can mount the supply tank, it's only 3 quarts which will help as it's not a huge tank.

The second question is where to place the injection nozzle. Note pump pressure is 300 psi max so that is plenty to insure that boost pressure won't regulate the injectors. I'm thinking of going in thru the port for the Symposer and taking a Delete Kit and drilling and tapping it for the injector. I know folks are using this kit for a blow off valve but my plan is to keep the engine mostly stock. It currently has a Montune Intake Kit, Intercooler and lower kit, and the Montune radiator and peppy enough not to go beyond a MP215 Tune if I ever decide to go down that road. I mainly want something that will clean my intake valves as I drive the car.

So, comments and suggestions are quite welcome. If going thru the symposer port is a bad idea let me know. At this the only thing I am committed to is getting the Boost cooler, that is on order.

BTW, link below on the Boost Cooler.

https://www.snowperformance.eu/en/water-injection/boost-cooler-stage-3-di-dst

If you don't mind spending a little bit more, whoosh carries the whoosh brand cold side charge pipe with a bung for meth injection but it's perpendicular to the pipe so it might not be the best. There's also the cp-e methcharge pipe and the nipple has a better orientation regarding to the flow. But it's more expensive.