Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

dizzy pop/ dizzy burb on stock downpipe?

OP
Garrettrulz10
Thread Starter #21
Exhaust modification will do nothing with the atock turbo, as the stock exhaust system can flow more than the stock turbo ever could. Spend that on an intercooler or bypass valve, then start saving for a larger turbo. :)
yes very true, i have plans for an upgraded FMIC. i would love big turbo one day. i wanna got MBRP 3” but as of now i have a muffler delete, do you know if the burbles would be able to be heard? oh also wanted to add my car was tuned when i bought it and it currently makes 28PSI WOT. i don’t even have a clue who tuned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erick_V

yes very true, i have plans for an upgraded FMIC. i would love big turbo one day. i wanna got MBRP 3” but as of now i have a muffler delete, do you know if the burbles would be able to be heard? oh also wanted to add my car was tuned when i bought it and it currently makes 28PSI WOT. i don’t even have a clue who tuned it.

I have an MBRP exhaust and if loud is what you want then this is it but at the expense of drone, a lot of it at that. I'm actually getting a different exhaust later this year for that reason, I commute more now and it's becoming a little much for me. Take that how you will. With that being said I'm somewhat local to you (SATX) and will likely have it for sale here soon-ish for pretty cheap.

OP
Garrettrulz10
Thread Starter #23
I have an MBRP exhaust and if loud is what you want then this is it but at the expense of drone, a lot of it at that. I'm actually getting a different exhaust later this year for that reason, I commute more now and it's becoming a little much for me. Take that how you will. With that being said I'm somewhat local to you (SATX) and will likely have it for sale here soon-ish for pretty cheap.
dude let me know, i’m 16 and don’t mind the drone lol, let me know! my insta is garrett_shipp13 if u wanna HMU when you got it for sale, i’ll definitely be interested!

Honestly if you just want the sound of burbles and pops just do a muffler/resonator delete. No point in wasting money on a cat/mbrp if you just want the pops and bangs. On a stock car a muff/res delete makes plenty of pops, burbles, bangs, and other noises. Nice burble on decel, a little pop between shifts/pushing in clutch after coasting, a loud pop every once in a while between shifts. To me at least it sounded good without being too intrusive in the cabin. I drove it across the country that way without much complaint. Though as a daily it got a little old, and I felt a little bad starting it at 6 in the morning. But every time I drove it the sounds it would make with the windows down never failed to make me smile. Just my 2 cents. I'll be going to a thermal exhaust with a mishimoto cat and a dizzyburb tune in the near future if you would like me to get a sound clip then. Hopefully within a month or so when all the parts arrive.

OP
Garrettrulz10
Thread Starter #25
Honestly if you just want the sound of burbles and pops just do a muffler/resonator delete. No point in wasting money on a cat/mbrp if you just want the pops and bangs. On a stock car a muff/res delete makes plenty of pops, burbles, bangs, and other noises. Nice burble on decel, a little pop between shifts/pushing in clutch after coasting, a loud pop every once in a while between shifts. To me at least it sounded good without being too intrusive in the cabin. I drove it across the country that way without much complaint. Though as a daily it got a little old, and I felt a little bad starting it at 6 in the morning. But every time I drove it the sounds it would make with the windows down never failed to make me smile. Just my 2 cents. I'll be going to a thermal exhaust with a mishimoto cat and a dizzyburb tune in the near future if you would like me to get a sound clip then. Hopefully within a month or so when all the parts arrive.
well it’s a little to late ive already bought the products lol, personally i’m willing to pay for that stuff, i could put my money to better things but i just choose car parts.

well it’s a little to late ive already bought the products lol, personally i’m willing to pay for that stuff, i could put my money to better things but i just choose car parts.

Nothing wrong with buying car parts, I just wish they didn't cost so much! Well compared to the Mini I had the Fiesta is fairly cheap so I shouldn't complain.

OP
Garrettrulz10
Thread Starter #27
Nothing wrong with buying car parts, I just wish they didn't cost so much! Well compared to the Mini I had the Fiesta is fairly cheap so I shouldn't complain.
yessir! since i’m young i really don’t have to really worry about a lot other then phone insurance and car payment and fast food when i want so if i didn’t buy car parts probably would spend it on something else that i probably shouldn’t so it’s a fair trade, i’m glad my parents are some what supportive about it to.