Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dizzy Review ***awesome service!!!!***

Trader history for hispirish (1)

I wanted to write a quick review on my initial observations of Jason of Dizzy Tuning. I reached out to Jason via e-mail letting him know what I was looking for, and asking him if he was the one for the job. He got back to me very quickly, and was very candid about his experience, and very quickly made me confident that he could definitely do what I was looking for.

Jason has continued to be amazingly responsive, and gets back to me right away when I have datalogs ready for him. In the time that another tuner took to get me a single map revision, Jason had already sent me 5 different maps! Each one being an improvement over the last. While we are not yet done with the tuning, I thought it was necessary to pass on what you can expect from him.

Give him a try, you will get great tuning, and very quick responses to your emails. What you wont get is ego, and attitude.

I wanted to write a quick review on my initial observations of Jason of Dizzy Tuning. I reached out to Jason via e-mail letting him know what I was looking for, and asking him if he was the one for the job. He got back to me very quickly, and was very candid about his experience, and very quickly made me confident that he could definitely do what I was looking for.

Jason has continued to be amazingly responsive, and gets back to me right away when I have datalogs ready for him. In the time that another tuner took to get me a single map revision, Jason had already sent me 5 different maps! Each one being an improvement over the last. While we are not yet done with the tuning, I thought it was necessary to pass on what you can expect from him.

Give him a try, you will get great tuning, and very quick responses to your emails. What you wont get is ego, and attitude.
Thank you so much for this review Sean. You’ve been an absolutely pleasure to work with, and I look forward to seeing what she can do with an ethanol mix!