Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does ANYONE actually have the StopTech BBK fitted??

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Looking forward to your results. Hopefully fitment is as you expect!
Same. IF all goes well tomorrow when I test fit, it will be installed. Don't want to wait till Saturday to find out the wheels don't clear.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
And the verdict is.......no spacers required!!! The template doesn't lie

For future reference my wheels are: Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 17x8 with 38mm offset.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Man, you could get away with 17x8 et40 as well. That's awesome! Would you say the template was accurate?

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Man, you could get away with 17x8 et40 as well. That's awesome! Would you say the template was accurate?
The template was definitely spot on. When I had the caliper in hand I mocked up the template on the caliper to see if the dimensions lined up and it did. As well as the space I have between the spokes is correct as the template suggested too.

I found it funny when I first opened the box they ship a template with it so that you know if you're screwed after you've already bought the kit! But you can also print it out and download it from their website too [clap]

But yeah, atleast with the Pro Race 1.2s, there are a few different specs you could go with instead of needing an outrageous wide/low offset wheel because of the 1.2 spoke/deep hub design

Better picture of the clearance. Only reason I'm double posting is for future reference for people who come upon this thread wanting to know more about the kit.

Thank you for all the good information. Could you provide some clearance measurements? How much space do you have between the caliper and spoke. I'm trying to figure out the offset I can get away with in a 7" or 7.5" rim width in the Pro Race 1.2's.