Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does anyone Rallyx their ST?

If the ARA does not add a National level stage rally to the east coast/northeast soon (there used to be THREE of them, now NONE! [mad]), I may have my Skid Plate Guy bash protector up for sale. [wink] [:(]
Haven't heard back from Skid Plate Guy, and the ARA plate is currently out of stock, so I might be interested!

Nothing to check or signs so the warring sign might be mentioning it right now. I race in stock front so I need to keep the factory mounts so I went with what should be an indestructible ARP bolt. If I plan to go to prepared, ill change the mount out entirely.

if you want to keep the factory mount, buy this from Whoosh. Cheap and worth the insurance that it wont break - https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...r-engine-mount-bolt-upgrade-kit-free-shipping

Nothing to check or signs so the warring sign might be mentioning it right now. I race in stock front so I need to keep the factory mounts so I went with what should be an indestructible ARP bolt. If I plan to go to prepared, ill change the mount out entirely.

if you want to keep the factory mount, buy this from Whoosh. Cheap and worth the insurance that it wont break - https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...r-engine-mount-bolt-upgrade-kit-free-shipping
Yeah, I autox in HS & would be rallyxing in SF, so that bolt looks perfect. Thanks!

Even after a few washes, street miles and autocross events, there is still dirt everywhere so I firmly believe I would never get all the dirt off the underbody but I also have never tired knowing there could be a muddy event at any moment bring it back to where it was anyway. Now my goal after a rallycross event is to get the car to the point I don't piss off the autocrossers by dropping too much dirt on their course. I have been told that my car was burning oil but it truly was just dirt. This was with minimal cleaning effort from a Saturday Rallycross followed by a Sunday autocross.
I know of which you speak!

Even though I was only working on/volunteering at ARA National Stage Rally events (and not flinging all of the mud, dust and gravel everywhere quite as violently as you do competing in SCCA Rallycross events), I am still finding dust/mud/gravel on this car after dozens of washings and street miles in the rain (most especially inside the side skirt ST add-ons), and the last event I worked was in 2019!!! [:(]