Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Draw-tite hitch

Trader history for peoples1234 (0)

Buyer backed out, so back up for sale again.

Draw-tite hitch. Used to pull small motorcycle trailer.

Hampton Road or north eastern NC area pickup preferred.

$40

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
peoples1234
Thread Starter #4
I didn’t have time to pull the wiring off the car. Willing to sell the hitch for $40. Prefer local but would ship if someone wants it.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I didn’t have time to pull the wiring off the car. Willing to sell the hitch for $40. Prefer local but would ship if someone wants it.
That is a steal for this hitch. I bought mine a month before he posted is. If there is anybody north of DC that wants it, let peoples 1234 know RIGHT NOW, Friday 2 AUG and he might be able to bring to me and I drive to philly 8-10 Aug.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
JH, did you buy it? It is easy to install and you do NOT have to cut the aluminum shielding. It will go right over it. I posted a thread about keeping it from swaying side to side and banging. That is something the Borla is doing more since it is over an inch wider. But wow does it sound sweet!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JH, did you buy it? It is easy to install and you do NOT have to cut the aluminum shielding. It will go right over it. I posted a thread about keeping it from swaying side to side and banging. That is something the Borla is doing more since it is over an inch wider. But wow does it sound sweet!!!

I did not. Distance took the value out of the deal, wouldn't have made sense haha

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I did not. Distance took the value out of the deal, wouldn't have made sense haha
Shipping has increased so much in the past ten years. I only use fedex. Cheaper than all the others and 2 days home delivery. Free to open a personal acct.

That is a steal for this hitch. I bought mine a month before he posted is. If there is anybody north of DC that wants it, let peoples 1234 know RIGHT NOW, Friday 2 AUG and he might be able to bring to me and I drive to philly 8-10 Aug.
Aww that's a generous offer, I wish I saw this post a week ago. I live in Philly and was in DC last weekend. Would've loved to buy this.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Aww that's a generous offer, I wish I saw this post a week ago. I live in Philly and was in DC last weekend. Would've loved to buy this.
Peoples1234 are you headed up to my way again? If so I can do the handoff with this buyer. I can have it to Philly 3 1/2 weeks from now

Last edited:
OP
peoples1234
Thread Starter #13
I’ll be back in the DC area on Monday Aug 26th if that works for anyone interested.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
And if needed, I can pick it up from him and take to Philly on my next trip after the 26th. Maybe 7 SEP. Reagan.A, I'm talkin' 'bout you!

Thank you flbchbm and Peoples1234 for helping to arrange this. I'm would definitely be interested in buying the hitch and don't mind waiting a few weeks if needed.

That's sounds great. Again, I really appreciate you guys going thru the trouble to do this. Peoples1234, please PM me the payment details.

No trying to hijack but I have one of these hitches as well, hardware but no wiring. I am in BF knowhere ND but will be in Minneapolis and Northern MN/WI a few times in the next month or so for holidays and the Rally.

I can bring it along if anybody needs it. Took maybe 15 minutes to remove it so if anybody wants one of these as track day tire hauler or whatever it can be popped on and off super easy.