Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cubby Hole Drawer

I've always thought the cubby hole below the HVAC controls was really strange on these cars. What the heck is the purpose? I picked up one of these used and I think it looks a lot better. I actually think it looks better than in the pictures and it allows for a place for a bit of change. It didn't seem to rattle around, etc.

I have no idea if it's "real carbon fiber", I'm not normally a huge fan of carbon fiber look, but IMO it fits in nicely with the interior.

1706389592556.png
Theyr'e available on Etsy new:
ery-1-1&sca=1&organic_search_clEtsyick=1

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I've always thought the cubby hole below the HVAC controls was really strange on these cars. What the heck is the purpose? I picked up one of these used and I think it looks a lot better. I actually think it looks better than in the pictures and it allows for a place for a bit of change. It didn't seem to rattle around, etc.

I have no idea if it's "real carbon fiber", I'm not normally a huge fan of carbon fiber look, but IMO it fits in nicely with the interior.

View attachment 59913
Theyr'e available on Etsy new:
ery-1-1&sca=1&organic_search_clEtsyick=1
Warning- Do not obstruct or modify the cubby hole under any circumstances!
It has been carefully designed by Ford to eject your stuff onto the floor at the slightest touch of the gas.

Last edited: